Which NHL team brings in the most money?
- Carolina Hurricanes – $550 million.
- Ottawa Senators – $525 million.
- Buffalo Sabres – $500 million.
- Columbus Blue Jackets – $475 million.
- Florida Panthers – $450 million.
- Arizona Coyotes – $400 million.
Who is the poorest NHL team? The Arizona Coyotes are the least valuable team in the National Hockey League, according to a new report by Forbes. The financial publication publishes a list every year ranking the NHL franchises by their valuation, and in the 2021 list, which was published last week, the Coyotes came in dead last.
How much each NHL team is worth?
|1||New York Rangers||$2B|
|2||Toronto Maple Leafs||$1.8B|
Which hockey league makes the most money? The NHL is still the biggest hockey league in the world generating revenue of €4.2 billion in the 2017-2018 season. In the 2018/19 season, that number increased to $5.09 billion, with another (ten years right deal) with NBC and NBC SportsNet paying the sum of $2 billion, or $200 million per season.