Who was the worst NHL team in 2015?
What was the best NHL team in 2015?
- League Champion: Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Vezina Trophy: Braden Holtby (48-9-7, 2.20 GAA)
- Calder Memorial Trophy: Artemi Panarin (30 G, 47 A, 77 P)
- Hart Memorial Trophy: Patrick Kane (46 G, 60 A, 106 P)
- Assists Leaders: Erik Karlsson (66)
- Points Leaders: Patrick Kane (106)
How many NHL teams were there in 2015? The 2015–16 NHL season was the 99th season of operation (98th season of play) of the National Hockey League (NHL). Thirty teams competed in 82-game regular season schedules from October 7, 2015 to April 10, 2016.
Who were the original 8 NHL teams? Here’s a brief history of expansion in the NHL: 1942: With the demise of the Brooklyn Americans, the NHL’s Original Six era begins. The Boston Bruins, Chicago Black Hawks, Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers and Toronto Maple Leafs make up the League for the next 25 seasons.