What teams are in the NHL playoffs 2018?
- 3.1.1 (A1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. ( WC2) New Jersey Devils.
- 3.1.2 (A2) Boston Bruins vs. ( A3) Toronto Maple Leafs.
- 3.1.3 (M1) Washington Capitals vs. ( WC1) Columbus Blue Jackets.
- 3.1.4 (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. ( M3) Philadelphia Flyers.
Who was the best hockey team in 2017?
- League Champion: Washington Capitals.
- Vezina Trophy: Pekka Rinne (42-13-4, 2.31 GAA)
- Calder Memorial Trophy: Mathew Barzal (22 G, 63 A, 85 P)
- Hart Memorial Trophy: Taylor Hall (39 G, 54 A, 93 P)
- Assists Leaders: Claude Giroux (68), Blake Wheeler (68)
- Points Leaders: Connor McDavid (108)
How far did the Oilers make it in 2017? The Edmonton Oilers are off to the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs for the first time since 2017 after beating the Los Angeles Kings 2-0 in Game 7. The win marks just the second time in Connor McDavid’s career that the Oilers have advanced to the Western Conference semifinals.
How many teams did the NHL have in 2018? The 2018–19 NHL season was the 102nd season of operation (101st season of play) of the National Hockey League. 31 teams competed in an 82-game regular season.