What NHL teams are worth the most money? The latest ranking reported that the New York Rangers is the most valuable NHL franchise after the 2020–21 NHL season. The fastest growing NHL franchise is the New York Islanders, with a 140.5% increase in valuation since the 2016–17 NHL season ($0.395 billion to $0.95 billion).
Which NHL team is worth the least? The Arizona Coyotes are the least valuable team in the National Hockey League, according to a new report by Forbes. The financial publication publishes a list every year ranking the NHL franchises by their valuation, and in the 2021 list, which was published last week, the Coyotes came in dead last.
What are NHL teams worth? The average NHL team is worth $934 million—and the collective fair-market value of the league’s 32 franchises is $30 billion.
What is the best NHL team of 2021?
- 08 Colorado Avalanche (10-6-1)
- 07 Boston Bruins (11-5-2)
- 06 Winnipeg Jets (12-6-1)
- 05 Washington Capitals (11-5-4)
- 04 Florida Panthers (13-4-2)
- 03 Vegas Golden Knights (11-4-1)
- 02 Tampa Bay Lightning (13-4-1) USA TODAY Sports.
- 01 Toronto Maple Leafs (15-4-2) USA TODAY Sports.