What NHL hockey team is worth the most?
- New York Rangers – $2 billion.
- Toronto Maple Leafs – $1.8 billion.
- Montreal Canadiens – $1.6 billion.
- Chicago Blackhawks – $1.4 billion.
- Boston Bruins – $1.3 billion.
- Philadelphia Flyers – $1.2 billion.
How much are NHL teams worth 2021? But in the time since, even as the pandemic has lingered, hockey has heated up. In our new set of valuations, the average is up to $865 million, an increase of 32% from last year and the biggest jump since the 50% gain of 2013, when the league signed its massive Canadian television deal.
Which NHL team is worth the least? The Arizona Coyotes are the least valuable team in the National Hockey League, according to a new report by Forbes. The financial publication publishes a list every year ranking the NHL franchises by their valuation, and in the 2021 list, which was published last week, the Coyotes came in dead last.
What each NHL team is worth?
|1||New York Rangers||$2B|
|2||Toronto Maple Leafs||$1.8B|