What is the richest NHL team?
- New York Rangers – $2 billion.
- Toronto Maple Leafs – $1.8 billion.
- Montreal Canadiens – $1.6 billion.
- Chicago Blackhawks – $1.4 billion.
- Boston Bruins – $1.3 billion.
- Philadelphia Flyers – $1.2 billion.
How much are all the NHL teams worth?
|Team||Toronto Maple Leafs|
Which NHL teams generate the most revenue?
National Hockey League revenue in the 2020/21 season, by team (in million U.S. dollars)
|Characteristic||Revenue in million U.S. dollars|
What is the poorest NHL team? Forbes: Arizona Coyotes are the least valuable team in the NHL. The Arizona Coyotes are the least valuable team in the National Hockey League, according to a new report by Forbes.