What each NHL team is worth?
|1||New York Rangers||$2B|
|2||Toronto Maple Leafs||$1.8B|
Which NHL team is worth the least? The Arizona Coyotes are the least valuable team in the National Hockey League, according to a new report by Forbes. The financial publication publishes a list every year ranking the NHL franchises by their valuation, and in the 2021 list, which was published last week, the Coyotes came in dead last.
What NHL teams are worth the most?
- New York Rangers – $2 billion.
- Toronto Maple Leafs – $1.8 billion.
- Montreal Canadiens – $1.6 billion.
- Chicago Blackhawks – $1.4 billion.
- Boston Bruins – $1.3 billion.
- Philadelphia Flyers – $1.2 billion.
How much do NHL teams cost? The average NHL team is worth $934 million—and the collective fair-market value of the league’s 32 franchises is $30 billion. Sportico’s interactive data visualization displays the elements that make up each franchise’s value, including revenue data for three seasons, and more.