How many Canadian teams are still in the NHL playoffs? It appears highly likely that three Canadian teams will make the playoff field: The Toronto Maple Leafs have clinched a spot, while the Calgary Flames and Edmonton Oilers appear to have things well in hand out in the Pacific Division.
How many Canadian teams are in the NHL playoffs 2022? The 2022 NHL playoffs feature three teams north of the border, with the Toronto Maple Leafs, Calgary Flames, and Edmonton Oilers all having varying Stanley Cup betting odds. With the opening round in full swing, let’s have a look at where all three clubs stand in their respective series.
What NHL teams are in 2022 playoffs?
- Stanley Cup Final | Avalanche vs. Lightning.
- East Final | Rangers vs. Lightning.
- West Final | Avalanche vs. Oilers.
- Round 2 | Panthers vs. Lightning.
- Round 2 | Hurricanes vs. Rangers.
- Round 2 | Avalanche vs. Blues.
- Round 2 | Flames vs. Oilers.
- Round 1 | Panthers vs. Capitals.
What Canadian teams made the NHL playoffs 2021?
- Toronto Maple Leafs, North Division champions – 77 points.
- Edmonton Oilers – 72 points.
- Winnipeg Jets – 63 points.
- Montreal Canadiens – 59 points.